NIGEL SHAW & CAROLYN HILLYER
We welcome you to the hearth fire of our Dartmoor roundhouse and to the Seventh Wave Music website. We are musicians and artists living and working amid heather hills and moor, upland streams and misted valleys. We create music albums and concerts, paintings and prints, traditional flutes and drums, books, women’s workshop journeys, instrument making weekends, festivals (Rivenstone & Thirteen Moons) and wild sanctuary on our ancient farm. Here beside our hearth stones you can listen to audio samples from our CDs and downloads, or explore our archive of images from past projects and events. Enjoy your visit!
- You are now able to listen for the first time to excerpts from the new album... a taste of what will be arriving here by mid-May. We hope you enjoy these song clips... now serious rehearsals begin for their first public outing at our Glastonbury concert in June! Read More >>>
- We are delighted to announce the publication of a beautiful new book of photographs and text about the Nenets reindeer herding people of Yamal, northern Siberia, by documentary photographer C. Sarmik. Publication date May 1st: this book may be pre-ordered now. Read More >>>
- After long winter months in the studio, as spring emerges on to the land then so do we, with this new album of songs by Carolyn Hillyer, her first solo music project for 8 years. Pre-release orders for the CD are starting now! Read More >>>
- We are returning to the magical Chalice Well gardens for a summer concert on June 13. SILVER BY THE POOL will be a celebration of the bright season as we head towards midsummer. Read More >>>
- THIRTEEN MOONS FESTIVAL for women on Dartmoor, September Friday 4 ~ Monday 7, hosted by Carolyn Hillyer. We now have most of our presenters, performers and particpants woven into this inspiring event... only 50 tickets left so get in touch soon if you would like to join us! Read More >>>
- We have just a couple of places remaining on our flute and drum making weekend in May. Please contact us for information if you are interested. Read More >>>