NIGEL SHAW & CAROLYN HILLYER
We welcome you to the hearth fire of our Dartmoor roundhouse and to the Seventh Wave Music website. We are musicians and artists who live and work amid heather hills and moors, upland streams and misted valleys. We create music albums and concerts, paintings and prints, traditional flutes and drums, books, women’s workshop journeys, instrument making weekends, gentle festivals and wild sanctuary on our ancient farm. Here beside our hearth stones you can listen to audio samples from our CDs and downloads, find out about workshops, explore the archive of images from past projects and events, or wander around our recent releases and publications. Enjoy your visit!
- FLOW ≈ is the beautiful new recording by Nigel Shaw, an album of graceful and spacious music, an improvisation created around delicate sounds and deeply resonant wooden flutes, designed for healing journeys and peaceful contemplation. Available to pre-order now. Read More >>>
- We are delighted to be releasing a very special 25 years anniversary edition of Nigel's classic album THE RIVER. Dartmoor river sound recordings and birdsongs gathered along its banks form the fluid bed over which the music plays. Includes an extra track of Nigel's live performance at the Cherry Blossom Festival, Kyoto. Available to pre-order now. Read More >>>
- You can download a printable version of our full programme of concerts and events for 2017 here. Read More >>>
- Nigel will be performing two concerts that are part of other events. Read More >>>
- Concert tickets now available for Carolyn and Nigel's first performances this year. Read More >>>
- We have had one place remaining for the SEPTEMBER Flutemaking. Please call if you would like to take up this place. Read More >>>