NIGEL SHAW & CAROLYN HILLYER
We welcome you to the hearth fire of our Dartmoor roundhouse and to the Seventh Wave Music website. We are musicians and artists who live and work amid heather hills and moors, upland streams and misted valleys. We create music albums and concerts, paintings and prints, traditional flutes and drums, books, women’s workshop journeys, instrument making weekends, festivals (Rivenstone & Thirteen Moons) and wild sanctuary on our ancient farm. Here beside our hearth stones you can listen to audio samples from our CDs and downloads, find out about workshops, explore the archive of images from past projects and events, or wander around our recent releases and publications. Enjoy your visit!
- Nigel will be performing a short concert in Tavistock as part of an evening book lauch by author, Jay Ramsey. Read More >>>
- Tickets are now available for our concerts this autumn and winter in Glastonbury and London. Read More >>>
- Our new album BONES has now been launched! Available to order as a CD or download. You can now listen to sound clips from the album. Read More >>>
- We are delighted to announce the publication of the WEAVERS' ORACLE: Journey Cards & Travel Guide. This beautifully packaged oracle book and card set have been created from paintings and mythic tales by Carolyn Hillyer, spanning thirty years of her work. Available now; for more information please go to the books page. Read More >>>
- Carolyn's profound and exciting recent album, with 14 new songs and chants, is available as CD and download. You can find out more and listen to clips by clicking on the image. Read More >>>